Name five things you have enjoyed this week.
1. I attended the first worship service for a new church that started on Sunday.
2. On Thursday, both of my kids took naps and were not in cranky moods by the evening. That left me with a peaceful evening (in which I did not have to resort to tears myself).
3. Wonderful comments have been left for my blog postings. I like comments.
4. My oldest son takes his lunch to preschool this year, and he eats all the food I pack. It has been good to get him back on a school routine this week.
5. My youngest son started Kindermusik again today. It is great to have that one-on-one time with him.
Bonus: A good thing coming up this weekend is my SIL is returning from a medical trip to Nicaragua. I always enjoy seeing her, and I get to see her when she comes home late Saturday.