If you haven't seen the movie, there may be some spoiler things here; so read at your own discretion.
- From the very beginning of the movie, there is an anticipation of things to come (i.e. summer, car, talent show, college, kiss, etc). What are the good things about anticipation? What are the negatives?
- High School Musical hinted that Sharpay was wealthy. Here we see the evidence that she is. How does Sharpay’s wealth influence her? How does it affect her relationships?
- Jesus told a parable about a wise man and a foolish man building their houses. Sharpay builds her performance at the talent show around
. What happens when Troy pulls out of the talent show? Troy
- Does Sharpay redeem herself by the end of the movie?
- How does jealousy play a part in this movie?
- Do you agree that
is a “good guy”? Why or why not? Troy
- How do you respond when someone tells you that you are “not one of us”?
- What do you do when your friends show you things that they have and you do not possess?
- What is the “music in you”?
- What/Who is the right foundation for your life? How does it affect the way you live?