Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow!

I was feeling rather sad today. I don't know why except maybe it is my hormone level changing, and I will be in labor soon (*crosses fingers*). At 38 weeks and 3 days, that is a possibility.

I almost didn't go to my small group meeting tonight. Until one of the members called and told me there were gifts. While I do not need anything specifically for baby #3, I was curious about presents. So I went and stayed for the meeting.

After the meeting, the group prayed for me. They did the laying on of hands thing, too. It was the first time a group had ever done that for me. And it is making me reflect one word--Wow!

The weight of the hands on me as the group prayed for me and my #3 offered me a lot of comfort. It reminded me of how God is putting protection all around me for this impending delivery. And no matter what the future may hold, I will trust that my path is known by my God.

It was a good "wow!" experience for today. And it almost didn't happen.

No comments: